Why do I need to pay to work?
This is by far our most popular question. And its a very important one that we will be glad to address.
- Equipment that a CSP will be providing Customer Support Services on
- Client Certification Course fees – Can range between $9 – $249 depending on the client
- Utilities – phone line, internet service, power, etc…
- AssistLight Service Fee – Flat fee of $50 per pay period (includes Arise Platform fee)
- Taxes – As self employed individuals agents are responsible for their own taxes
While AssistLight are not tax professionals, one thing CSPs may want to look into is to check with their local tax professional(s) to see what benefits they may have being self-employed. One excellent resource to help you learn more about this is the IRS site for Deducting Business Expenses